All Graphics Styles! Over 10 Years Experienced Miami Florida Based Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelgraffiti

Aug 18, 2011
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Hey everyone. OK its about that time that I need some extra money this weekend and im willing to pull some long hours with some members for any work needed. From complex to simple I can do anything and any style. While I do outsource some work none of what I am displaying was created by anyone else. I am offering MY design work not anyone else. I will personally work on your design and have you by my side the whole way through on Skype.

I am attaching a collage of my work. I basically took bits from each style Ive done in the past. I have been working on Photoshop a looong time, I dare you to challenge me with something!

I do owe a member a free review from when I first started trolling these forums. I lost his Skype info and haven't got a hold of him since. If this is you I have not forgot about you please Skype me!

See below some of my work and feel free to contact me! If im awake you will here from me within the hour and will get started on your project immediately! I live at my computer 14 hours a day, You will catch me online!

I do it all!

Thanks!
Ricky

wf_work.jpg

Ricky is one of my regular client and he buy many seo services from me.
Previously we [ me and ricky] started having trade of seo services and web designing with each other and what can i say that,
You cnt beat his work.
Actually designing needs to attack on SUBCONSCIOUS mind of some1 and Ricky understand this thing.
Designing something beautiful and designing something MEANINGFUL are 2 diff. things and this guy is very good there.
Cheers on your first thread here bud.

Contact me on Skype: Rleyva82
Or feel free to send me a text message if you are able.. 786-251-2622

Text message is really the fastest if i am not readily available on Skype.

That's your skill after 10 years of experience?

This place is hilarious. 90% of the stuff being posted here looks horrendously amateur.

What are you on about ExtremeAdultC? I can guess what the C stands for.

As I scrolled down I said 'wow' about three times looking over those designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.