All Designing Services at Lowest Price...See Inside for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeCreator

Dec 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello Guys, I am professional Web&Graphic Designer and also i do Psd to Xhtml, PNG to Xhtml, Psd to Wordpress....I am trying develop my business in WickedFire....So i thought Opening with lowest price will be good.....

What All I Serve
Website Design -->> 40$

Landing & Squeeze Pages -->> 50$( Coded )

PSD to XHTML/CSS -->> Starts From 10$ (Depends Upon Design)

Logo Design -->> 20$ )Psd Logo), 30$ (Vector Logo),
60$ (Mascot Logo)

Banner&Header Design -->> 15$

Illustrations&Image Editing -->> Starts From 10$

Corporate Identity Design
Packages -->> 99$ (Logo, Letterhead, Business Card, Envelop, 3 Logo Concepts and Unlimited Revisions)

Brochure&Ebook Covers Design -->> starts from 25$

Web Development -->> Psd to Wordpress Starts From 99$

Why Me

I will not write a long story i do that and i do this......Why me see my works....

Web design & Landing Pages Works

Mirage
Untitled Document
SlapChop
HIR
Flfyy

Too see all my works just PM me........

You can contact me directly here..... samiruni007@gmail.com or sanjaylodha63@yahoo.com or just Pm me ur chat id i will directly contact u....

My Review

I've got to hand it to this guy, he's pretty fast at coding. As you can see when he first accepted my post, there was little time in between for him to code up my PSD. Not only was the coding super fast, I checked the code itself to make sure it was good.

The coding was stellar! There wasn't any problems with the coding. Everything validated through W3C and looks exactly how it should. I would recommend using this dude's services for the price and quality of service you'll get. He's top notch and well recommended.

He also shot me PMs and emails so he's very attentive in getting your project done. Thanks man, great work.

All Review Copies done......Now accepting orders....For first Member who order will get 50% off, and 2nd member will get 25% and 3rd will get 10%...after that will come to normal price......

CreativeCreator delivered the logo within 3 hours and the logo is excellent.
I just informed him to my site and He came with the idea of the logo.
Sure I shall use his services for my other logo.

Great Services and Recommended.

Cheers,

Monday Offer for Senior WF members......Who having more than 15 iTrader will get Complicated psd design to xhtml/css for just 15$......Only for 3members.......

Status
Not open for further replies.