AliExpress Dropshipping Business: FREE Starting Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeAus

Sep 10, 2013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

You know me for quite a time on this forum: more than once we discussed various online business issues, and the most recent talk was here. I received many comments on my AliExpress dropshipping journey, and some of you gave me priceless feedback on my store and solutions. Today I can assume that I drove my dropshipping business to a real success and it took only a year to do so: I opened my first store in August 2015, and by now I owe 20+ dropshipping stores in different niches. They all are doing pretty well brining me from several dozens to several hundreds of orders every day.

Today it’s time to say “thank you” to all who have helped me with advice or simply with an interest to this topic. And I’m saying it in the form of a FREE AliExpress Dropshipping Guide that I created based on my own recent year’s experience. Some newcomers in the market doubt whether they are able to manage starting and running a dropshipping store. If you read this Guide, you’ll see that anyone – literally – is capable of doing this. Even those who have zero experience.

YOU WILL GET:

· Step-by-step starting instructions for newbies

· Tips and tricks from successful dropshippers

· Effective promotion techniques to maximize your profit

· Expert advice for building your own business

· Information about cutting edge tools for AliExpress Dropshipping

I read the guide,I get the idea of dropshipping. But aliexpress sellers are garbage when it comes to shipping. A month to receive a charging cable are you shitting me? No one would wait that long for something they could get in a day from amazon, how do you battle shipping issues?

I read the guide,I get the idea of dropshipping. But aliexpress sellers are garbage when it comes to shipping. A month to receive a charging cable are you shitting me? No one would wait that long for something they could get in a day from amazon, how do you battle shipping issues?

If you are dropshipping with AliExpress epacket shipping option is the solution for you. It is free or costs around $1-4, takes 8-15 days and always offers tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.