AliExpress Affiliate Program

ilushka

Banned
Jul 18, 2010
North
I started working with AliExpress Affiliate Program 2 years ago via CJ and Neverblue. Now when there is an official program by AliExpress I am earning with it. I must say, the first year was the most difficult, because I was a newbie and did not know a lot of things that I know now. I struggled with routine work of copy&pasting and rewriting as well as other affiliate programs set-backs. But now I realize I have gathered very important and useful experience and knowledge that I can share with other AliExpress beginners or advanced affiliates. I really hope that in this thread we can exchange our ideas, opinions, recommendations with a purpose of mutual growth and prospering. I am sure all of you can help this. In my own turn I am happy to answer all of your questions as clear as possible.

I have started recently and i am quite satisfied with results. I am promoting through my own affiliate sites. First month was unsuccessful, only 2 sales, but starting from January more and more sales appearing.
live stat.jpg

New AliPlugin

I tested translation service and was very glad to see that it works stable. As for new SEO option in aliplugin, I got rid of several WP plugins as them no longer needed. It’s very useful when one particular plugin has so many options.

Was glad to see new options in Aliplugin! I work with this plugin for a long time and this powerful tool is getting more handy.

How do they compared with Amazon affiliate program? What is the commission of sales. I think aliexpress can be good for monetizing those keywords where the searcher might be looking for something cheap,

The commission is higher than on Amazon (up to 50%) but the products at AliExpress are cheaper. However, there are many wholesale buyers and it helps greatly. Another advantage that you can target the whole world when Amazon is usually good only for US traffic.

Information for AliExpress Affiliates:

AliExpress affiliates are barred from using AliExpress logo and AliExpress name in website/domain titles and social page names.
I kindly advise you to remove AliExpress logos, changing the name of the social network pages, otherwise Alibaba legal team may take further actions.
aTrdYLh.jpg

Commission in AliExpress is really higher than in Amazon. Also I like range of AliExpress goods. I created my affiliated stores with Aliplugin (plugin for WP) and as for promotion, it uses long tail keyword technique that easily drive traffic to your website. It doesn’t matter whether you search for cheap or expensive products, search engine will lead to your webstore if you imported enough amount of products.

Visited your AliExpress Affiliate Program page. Specifically what kind of work is this? More on internet marketers? Can you please explain?

Visited your AliExpress Affiliate Program page. Specifically what kind of work is this? More on internet marketers? Can you please explain?

It is similar to Amazon affiliate program. You get your tracking id and can promote products that participate in the program getting from 3% to 50% on each purchase. AliExpress affiliate program has 30 day cookies also. It means that if you send a user to AliExpress via your affiliate link you can earn commission on every purchase done by this user in next 30 days.

I have been worked as an AliExpress affiliate for 6 months building and promoting AliExpress affiliate store. I earn around $70-100 per site every month. Here is an example of one of my sites: Fashion Shoes Mart