alcoholism/drug detox center affiliate program?

patioman

Aug 4, 2009
Anyone have any suggestions on a lead generation or affiliate program that covers drug rehab or alcohol rehab center referrals?

Thanks in advance -:confused:

Hey guys - i know a very very good offer for this. A product that is clinically proven to stop alcoholism. Converting awesome.

PM me for details.

Responded to pms sent - sent email to my pub who perked up when heard about new affiliates in this niche...payouts can be 5, 15, 50, 150, 350+ depending, will have more info in the morning....just stay out of my Geo and I'll share the traffic. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

What about the SEO for global promotion? If anyone feel sounds good then provide mail id for more details.

Anyone else have any ideas? Of course, there are some clickbank books that do well. With such a high cpc and decent search volume, I'm surprised that there isn't an official lead gen program out there..

I'll keep pounding the pavement!

What about contacting rehabs directly and have them pay per client you bring them in.. These things are like $15k for 3 months (standard).. I'd imagine you could negotiate a nice little piece of the pie. This is all theoretical ;x

What about contacting rehabs directly and have them pay per client you bring them in.. These things are like $15k for 3 months (standard).. I'd imagine you could negotiate a nice little piece of the pie. This is all theoretical ;x

Good idea, but too much work :) I have traffic coming in from every single state and it would be a nightmare to coordinate so many different clinics.:jester:

Good idea, but too much work :) I have traffic coming in from every single state and it would be a nightmare to coordinate so many different clinics.:jester:

You could hire a good salesman/broker, maybe even someone whos already in the industry, but just for the major states for a test.

It's a lot of grind work but if you got some solid revshare deals going you could make a killing.