AIO WordPress Blog Setup & Installation Package - 100+ PREMIUM THEMES & COOL FEATURES

Status
Not open for further replies.

imkevintan

Nov 9, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AIO WordPress Blog Setup & Installation Package - 100+ PREMIUM THEMES & COOL FEATURES

serviceheader.png

Hello WFers!

Do you want to start blogging, but you don't know where to begin?

Do you have a passion for writing, but aren't so good with the technical stuff?

Do you want to have a blog for your business or to showcase your portfolio?

Do you already have a blog that isn't doing so well, that you would like to completely revamp?

Have you seen that blogging is incredibly popular, and you want to get in on the phenomenon?

If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes", then you are in the right place!

My name is Kevin Tan, and I have spent years studying the best ways to make money from blogs. And the consensus in all of my research was - host a blog on WordPress to see the most success.

WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful blog or site. Some users even use it as a CMS for their business or portfolio site. It provides bloggers great features - like virtually endless themes and plugins. With WordPress, you can present yourself as a professional right from the start!

I have spent years learning everything there is to know about WordPress, and now I want to share my knowledge with you. That is why I am offering this All-in-One WordPress Blog Setup and Installation Package at a reduced rate to all WFers.

For just $97, I will setup and install your WordPress blog. You will get a well-designed layout, your choice of my premium themes (Thesis, StudioPress, WooThemes, ElegantThemes, Templatic, StorefrontThemes, ThemeForest), advanced on-site SEO configurations, and end up with a professional blog that is set up for targeted traffic generation and SEO success. I will work with you to find a premium theme that matches your style and your personality. Once I am done, you will have a professional-looking blog that looks like it cost a fortune to create... Only you and I will know how cheap it really was!

As I am quite new to this forum, I need some honest reviews and testimonials, so I have decided to offer unique opportunity for 5 FREE REVIEW COPIES to the first 5 lucky WFers (with a minimum 100 posts) who PM me. But, you had better act quickly. Those review spots are sure to fill up fast, and I won't be offering this package at this rate for long... Before you know it, the price will be going up!

FREE REVIEW COPIES: ONLY 5 LEFT

Why do you need me to install your WordPress blog?

A major reason that people never get into blogging is that they don't know where to begin. Databases, WordPress configurations, plugins and themes installations... It all sound like a different language! Just because you don't know all of the technical ins and outs doesn't mean you can't have a very professional blog.

And, there are plenty of people out there who have blogs that aren't seeing success. If your blog needs a total makeover, I can help!

Leave the technical stuff to me, while you concentrate on other things!

WOW! 100+ PREMIUM THEMES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM!

screenthemes.png

CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE PREMIUM THEME!

Thesis | StudioPress | WooThemes | ElegantThemes | Templatic
Storefront Original | Storefront Elegance
ThemeForest inFocus | ThemeForest OPEN | ThemeForest Sansation

installfeatures.png

And what makes my package unique and better than others?

I don't use the built-in script installer in the control panel (e.g. Fantastico De Luxe) because the automatic installation has common settings that can be easily hacked. I will only do the installation work manually by using FTP client.

I will further edit the wp-config.php file to increase your WordPress blog's security and keep hackers away from you.

You get to choose any of my premium themes (Thesis, StudioPress, WooThemes, ElegantThemes, Templatic, StorefrontThemes, ThemeForest). They are well-coded for SEO results, nicely designed to make your blog stand out, plus a lot more cool features!

Fast turnaround time! I will deliver your professional-looking blog within 2 business days. However, please understand that it will sometimes take a little longer if you have custom requests.

Most importantly, this is a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE package!

In case my package doesn't meet your satisfaction, you get your money back! But you also get to keep your blog and also the premium theme that I have installed for you! You lose nothing! Sounds like a deal right? Go ahead and place your order now!

moneybackguarantee.png

Additional Notes

I do also offer a $10 off as bulk discount for each additional order. Please PM me for more details.

If you need Thesis theme, you are required to add an additional amount of $40 for the theme license.

I don't provide theme customizations at this rate. If you want to further customize the theme, you will need to hire a designer to do this for you.

By ordering this package, you agree to reveal your hosting account details (username and password) for me to upload the files and do some necessary settings. You may change your password when I am done.

Once payment sent, please provide me the following details:

1. The URL to access your server's control panel.
  2. Your control panel's username and password.
  3. The domain name you want me to install WordPress on.
  4. Your desired site name (e.g. My Personal Blog).
  5. Your desired site description in not more than 10 words.
  6. Your favorite SEO keywords for your site (if any).
  7. Your desired username for your site (admin by default).
  8. Your desired email address for your site account.
  9. Your desired premium theme (refer to my sales thread).
  10. Your WordPress.com account API Key (if any).
  11. Your Google AdSense Publisher ID (pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
  12. Your Facebook/Flickr/LinkedIn/Twitter/YouTube IDs.

FREE REVIEW COPIES: ONLY 5 LEFT

If you have any further questions, please just leave a message here or send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you! Oh and be sure to send me a PM once you have completed the payment, I will get in touch with you as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.