affspy down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

re

YES, I believe it is, look down the forum i asked the same question,
WayneDog answered and it was not too sensible, heck anyone can throw insults, but how many people have the brains to answer sensibly. IT does not have to be down: wayneDog if you cant get access, it can be an IP problem, i have had cases where i cant access my websites , but they are online ! :anon.sml:

BUT back to the question, yes i believe affiliate spy is down.

I realized this over the past few months: if you have to go to another network for a higher payout, you're working with the wrong network... wait, does that make sense?.. whatever.

YES, I believe it is, look down the forum i asked the same question,
WayneDog answered and it was not too sensible, heck anyone can throw insults, but how many people have the brains to answer sensibly. IT does not have to be down: wayneDog if you cant get access, it can be an IP problem, i have had cases where i cant access my websites , but they are online ! :anon.sml:

BUT back to the question, yes i believe affiliate spy is down.

How many idiots does it take (and threads) to confirm a website it down... Thanks for making this forum so "special"...

re

WTF are you talking about, i raised the first post , and you were all up against my neck , instead of giving a sensible answer, sometime you have to read a topic well before flaring up and responding, and no, NO one is an idiot here :bigear:

Maybe I'm not getting why affspy/offervault was such a bad idea - sure I can always get a bump and work my way up but it's nice to know where I can at start from in negotiation. I've seen some pretty big spreads on some offers and was frankly surprised at a few networks I never really gave much thought to. Sure for my prime vertical(s) I know who is best to work with but on those days when we're just throwing some stuff against the wall and trying some aggressive stuff - saves a couple minutes at least.

Maybe I'm not getting why affspy/offervault was such a bad idea - sure I can always get a bump and work my way up but it's nice to know where I can at start from in negotiation. I've seen some pretty big spreads on some offers and was frankly surprised at a few networks I never really gave much thought to. Sure for my prime vertical(s) I know who is best to work with but on those days when we're just throwing some stuff against the wall and trying some aggressive stuff - saves a couple minutes at least.

WTF why are you resurrecting long dead threads with posts that aren't even on topic.

read the title of the post and then read the subject of my post - they're both "affspy".

I resurrected it because I was just on affspy and wondered why (A) I never heard back from them and (B) the blog hadn't been updated since April.

who%20cares.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.