Affordable, premium content. Limited Time Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonD

May 31, 2010
AUS
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Smart online marketers have always known that the quality of their content is the most important aspect of their sites. Right now in the current state of the SEO landscape this has never been more true.

You can go and order $4 articles right now from whichever Indian sweatshop is churning them out (there are a few of them advertising in this very forum) and they will be ok. Those guys will give you fairly readable content that isn't completely riddled with grammatical errors but is that sort of thing you want to post on your websites? Is it the sort of content you would return to a website to read yourself?

Your other option is paying for high-quality, well-researched content that people will actually want to read. That's where I come in.

For the next few weeks I will be taking orders for premium content that you can post straight onto your best sites. None of it will be outsourced, it will be 100% written and edited by me.

Who am I? A college educated, native english speaker who knows exactly the sort of content I need for my own websites and who wouldn't want to deliver any less than my very own high standard to customers. I have written training programs as well as print and web copy in a corporate environment.

Is it LSI content? Yes. I don't highlight all the keywords and throw in bold and italics to make it look like you are getting something more high-tech than it actually is. Well-researched and well written-content from me flows naturally but is full of LSI keywords related to your topic, meaning the search engines will love it as much as your readers.

How much will it cost? $12 per 500 word article and $24 per 1000 word article.

If your topic is particularly obscure and requires extra research I may have to quote you a slightly higher price but I can research and write on nearly any topic.

Review copies have already been written for respected members and they will be posting their feedback shortly. Also check out my iTrader for feedback on the content I provided in another service.

If that all sounds good to you then get in touch with me now by PM or on Skype: simondeadman

Review by emp

:alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert:
Disclaimer

I got an early review copy by SimonD

:alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert:

I made him write a 500 word article on kettlebells.
What I said was

"Kettlebells intro, basically kettlebells what and why."

He delivered a very nicely written, well formatted article in a very short time (this will go up with more orders, I am sure, though.

The funny thing is that I wanted the EXACT SAME article from several other writers and they all failed miserably.

Verdict:
A++ strong buy

::emp::

I got a nice 500 word financial article review from Simon.. Content was returned to me very quickly.

It sounds like it was writen by someone who knows alot about the topic and has done his homework which is a nice change from the fluff I get alot of when i order content like this.. I am confident I can put this on an Authority site and not get laughed at and bounced on...

It also is easy to read and understand and doesn't come accross like a text book full of jargon.

If you CARE about your content and want your site to stand out as high quality I would use SimonD

Thanks for the orders and positive feedback so far everyone, I can still take a bit more work over the next few days so let me know what you need.

DISCLAIMER: Simon knew I needed some content for one of my sites and helped me out in a pinch.

After giving him the topic, he created a well written 750 word article after researching the topic for about 30 minutes. Came across as knowledgeable and an authority without a bunch of jargon.

Can definitely recommend his work!

Thanks for the recent orders, I am pretty busy now but can still take on writing work - talk to me on skype to discuss what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.