Affordable Article Writer- Give me a Shot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallavi21

Apr 4, 2009
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Quality Content Writer At Affordable Rates-- A Rare Combination
Let me introduce myself. I am Pallavi khera from bangalore, working as a freelance writer for the past two years. I have been writing articles in English for quite a few years now. I even have my blog where I keep sharpening my writing skills. Even I have written various articles for ezinearticles.com,4 in dianwoman.com and Helium.
Please let me know if you have requirements. I adhere to the time deadlines so you will never have to face embarrassment for late submission of articles. I can write good and informational articles on the following topics:-
--Health, fitness and beauty
--Home and family
--Self improvement
--Women's issue
--Internet Marketing
--Parenting
--Society
--Real Estate
--Finance
And lots of web stuff
My skills include writing articles, rewriting articles, reviews writing and blog posting.
I have worked with different clients and have fulfilled their needs and requirement of writing fresh as well as rewritten articles, with full dedication and hard work.
I am also writing articles for the official website of Jton Productions Inc.

Rates
$4.5- 500 words
$4- 400 words
$3- 300 words

Rewriting rates
$3- 500 words

Links to my articles--
Pallavi Khera - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio
Pallavi Khera About Me Page at Helium
Looking for a positive response

I can write good and informational articles on the following topics:
Did you get your degree here? -

Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

zoolander.jpg

Crazy Stupid Investment

Quality Content Writer At Affordable Rates-- A Rare Combination
Let me introduce myself. I am Pallavi khera from bangalore, working as a freelance writer for the past two years. I have been writing articles in English for quite a few years now. I even have my blog where I keep sharpening my writing skills. Even I have written various articles for ezinearticles.com,4 in dianwoman.com and Helium.
Please let me know if you have requirements. I adhere to the time deadlines so you will never have to face embarrassment for late submission of articles. I can write good and informational articles on the following topics:-
--Health, fitness and beauty
--Home and family
--Self improvement
--Women's issue
--Internet Marketing
--Parenting
--Society
--Real Estate
--Finance
And lots of web stuff
My skills include writing articles, rewriting articles, reviews writing and blog posting.
I have worked with different clients and have fulfilled their needs and requirement of writing fresh as well as rewritten articles, with full dedication and hard work.
I am also writing articles for the official website of Jton Productions Inc.

Rates
$4.5- 500 words
$4- 400 words
$3- 300 words

Rewriting rates
$3- 500 words

Links to my articles--
Pallavi Khera - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio
Pallavi Khera About Me Page at Helium
Looking for a positive response

Learn to type properly. If you cant advertise your services in proper english, what is the point of writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.