Affilite Summit NYC party invite

miamimoney

Jun 18, 2010
Miami FL
www.saveologynetwork.com
Hello WF! I would like to take this opportunity to invite all who will be in NYC on the 16th of August to come and share an evening with Saveology and Ezipit. We are throwing a party and would like to invite you. If you will be at ASE or in and around NYC that night, and would like to attend, please RSVP to media@ezipit.com to get your name on the invitation list. We will have drinks and food, and a Fashion Show by Richie Rich. Bring your crew and have a fun time on us!

E

Seems like it's the first "everyone's welcome" party for ASE so far. Sent you an email.

You could have got some better looking women for that flyer. Those two look like middle aged used up Long Island secretaries.

Is it 3 hours of top shelf open bar?

If so, I'll grace you with my presence.

If not, good luck bros

Hello WF! I would like to take this opportunity to invite all who will be in NYC on the 16th of August to come and share an evening with Saveology and Ezipit. We are throwing a party and would like to invite you. If you will be at ASE or in and around NYC that night, and would like to attend, please RSVP to media@ezipit.com to get your name on the invitation list. We will have drinks and food, and a Fashion Show by Richie Rich. Bring your crew and have a fun time on us!

E
So aside from the party, what's the affiliate opportunity? Not going to be a great launch party if you're not explaining why I should promote your stuff, let alone what the site really is. Shopping club rebill site with MLM/user referral structure, combined with trying to sell Saveology products in the process? The only money making opportunity I see on the site is for users to refer their friends...

Also, do you guys happen to run the call center end of things for Clearlink on any of their products?