Affiliate Summit East - Let's Drink on Saturday!

NickRac

ก้้้้้้&
Jan 9, 2009
Greenwich, CT
www.racanelligroup.com
Alright, so since all my attempts to plan an actual PARTY or anything even close to it have failed I'm throwing this out there...

Around 9:30 PM I plan on going drinking at The Old Castle Pub. This venue is a small 2 floor Irish bar, but whatever - let's drink.

It is located less than 2 blocks from the Hilton/London, it serves booze and it's open.

Website can be viewed here: OLDCASTLE PUB & RESTAURANT

And the address:
160 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 471-4860

This is NOT an official WickedFire meetup or anything. It's just a straight forward non-exclusive opportunity to meetup on Saturday night for anyone in town and close to the hotel(s).

If you're planning on showing up post here so we get a few bumps!

Again for the lazy...

Date: Saturday, August 8th 2009
Time: 9:30 PM and on
Place: Old Castle Pub

Anyone with me?

I'm in for ye olde castle irish drinkin'. Thanks for the invite and arrangements there Nickrac.

I've heard good things about this Dogfish ale, and of course I heartily recommend my provinces contributions to the beer menu- Maudite and Fin Du Monde.

I'm looking for a place to watch the UFC fight on Saturday night. Might not drink (heavily) I have to rest the liver for Sunday-Wednesday. Does this pub have the fight?

umm dude. our plan is still on! I got all the details taken care of and we're good to go

It'll be sometime at night saturday the 8th. I"ll be making a WF contact thread and collecting numbers again and when i get into town i'm going on a booze run then i'll send out a mass txt with all the details. Sybarite is providing the awesome suite at the london. So it'll be a party for them and we'll just go till at capacity

umm dude. our plan is still on! I got all the details taken care of and we're good to go

It'll be sometime at night saturday the 8th. I"ll be making a WF contact thread and collecting numbers again and when i get into town i'm going on a booze run then i'll send out a mass txt with all the details. Sybarite is providing the awesome suite at the london. So it'll be a party for them and we'll just go till at capacity

awesome, think they can wheel in a flat screen for ufc? :)

Yeah, we're good to go ;)

Eli, sending you a pm.

Im getting a form created for an rsvp so we have an idea of whos going. It will be ready shortly.