Status
Not open for further replies.

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
Ohio
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This site has generated around 3k in revenue for the company I've been affiliated with and has done around 500 in affiliate commission since its inception in May of 2010. Christmas is right around the corner and Verizon has started buying ad space for the Incredible again.

If you've got an ecom site you can enjoy the #1 rankings of this HTC Incredible site for slanging some screen protectors or other accessories for the HTC Incredible.

The bounce rate is high because there's only one product being offered on there and it's not being presented in a way that's appealing to the traffic but yet still converts. If you incorporated other offers and cleaned it up a little you could really get the site going.

I had a header custom built header done for the site and did a couple other custom things like the 1 click coupon to clipboard and redirect to the affiliate offer.

I had a deal in the works to get rid of the site for $570.00 but will part ways with the site for only 450 dollars for one special WF member. The site last month had almost 500 UV and should be inflating as Christmas approaches.

If you've got an ecom site you can get money flowing even better. PM if you're interested and I'll get you reports and traffic stats. Serious inquiries only.

Status
Not open for further replies.