Affiliate Program Software

xentech

NFLol.
Aug 12, 2008
Great Britain
I'm looking for some decent affiliate program software.

I've checked out PostAffiliatePro but it seems buggy and I don't really like it. Has anyone tried iDev or got any other suggestions?

Hello xentech,

can you tell me what you didn't liked on Post Affiliate Pro ?
I'm from Quality Unit and I can arrange bug fixes of bugs you mentioned and also I can arrange improvements if you missed anyfunctionality.

I really think, that PAP is one of the best pieces on market and you will hardly find better softwares. It contains a lot of features, which no other software has.
Even on Peter Koning's page, which mentioned mosdan in last post, you will see, that PAP is most viewed and most clicked affiliate software.

Yes, it is often compared with JAM and idev, but personally I think PAP is better and much faster growing affiliate software.

If you didn't decided for PAP, can you tell to all of us, why ? What exactly was the reason ?
If it will be in my power, I will arrange improvements in PAP or at least it will be help for other users in this forum :)

Thank you

ayzo: we try to keep our customers satisfied. So I watch most important forums on Internet and I try to help where it is possible. If anybody is not satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro, my goal is to improve it to fit his requirements. This is only way how we can be best.

Hello xentech,

can you tell me what you didn't liked on Post Affiliate Pro ?
I'm from Quality Unit and I can arrange bug fixes of bugs you mentioned and also I can arrange improvements if you missed anyfunctionality.

I really think, that PAP is one of the best pieces on market and you will hardly find better softwares. It contains a lot of features, which no other software has.
Even on Peter Koning's page, which mentioned mosdan in last post, you will see, that PAP is most viewed and most clicked affiliate software.

Yes, it is often compared with JAM and idev, but personally I think PAP is better and much faster growing affiliate software.

If you didn't decided for PAP, can you tell to all of us, why ? What exactly was the reason ?
If it will be in my power, I will arrange improvements in PAP or at least it will be help for other users in this forum :)

Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

This is for a company I work for so we're pretty much going to use it anyway, I was just saying that I personally didn't like it. When I say not like I mean the look and feel of it, too much Ajax and stuff for my liking, I'm not knocking the functionality.

One of your staff is taking a look at my installation to see if he can find the problem.