Affiliate Networks - How many are there in total?

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hey Guys,

I am trying to put together the most extensive list of CPA/affiliate networks (both US and international) that there is, so I need your help.

Could you share with me ALL the affiliate networks that you know of so I can add them to my list (that is if I don't already have them). Thanks so much everyone!

Best,
Gibster

Hey Guys,

I am trying to put together the most extensive list of CPA/affiliate networks (both US and international) that there is, so I need your help.

Could you share with me ALL the affiliate networks that you know of so I can add them to my list (that is if I don't already have them). Thanks so much everyone!

Best,
Gibster
Hey Guys,

I am trying to put together the most extensive list of hairy bastards (both US and international) that there is, so I need your help.

Could you share with me ALL the hairy bastards that you know of so I can add them to my list (that is if I don't already have them). Thanks so much everyone!

Best,
Hairy Bastard List Maker

P.S. Don't waste your time. Seriously. It's not worth it.

I didn't realise how miserable some people are here, to get so upset over such a silly, simple, little question :)

Kimboslice, thanks for the link :) I have actually found plenty of links online with dozens and dozens of networks. It seems, I didn't need to ask the question here after all and press people's sensitive nerves hahahaha :) Or perhaps I should do it more often and help some sad souls lighten up a bit... ;-)

Cheers!
Gibster

Origin of this thread: 09-06-2009

Giblets,
I think it's rather insulting to this entire community you started a thread with a stupid ass question and didn't even have the courtesy to read our flames for a good week since. Please, in the future, do not be tardy for our bashings.

I think that if you find this thread insulting, this is your own personal opinion based on your own sense of inadequacy; and this opinion, may not necessarily be shared by everyone else (or even the majority) in this forum. Therefore, I think it is inappropriate of you to make an unsubstantiated statement on behalf of the entire community.

I asked a sincere, innocent question. I was looking for honest help and never intended to offend anyone. Many people here may find it stupid, but as a member of this forum, I have every right to ask any question I want, as long as it doesn't go against this forum guidelines and rules. And so does everyone else.

Again, if you don't like it that is absolutely fine, and you are allowed to bash me (and anyone else you wish to) and get your kick from it, as long as you don't use excessive verbal abuse.

If I have better and/or more important things to do in my life for a week than to come and read posts on Wickedfire, that is certainly my business and has absolutely nothing to do with you. If you want to take it personally, so be it.

Perhaps this is a waste of time. But it strikes me that you and so many other people here are always so angry and are always so sensitive over the pettiest things. So much arrogance and self-importance just because you may be making some good money online and know about internet marketing.

I'm just having my say, because I have every right to do it!
This is all so ridiculous, but I just felt I needed to make a stand. Roundabout and other members here may feel that if they have +1000 posts they know better than everyone else and what's acceptable or not. I beg to differ. I know you disagree with me. Can we just agree to disagree and get along, and leave each other in peace?

If you wish to keep bullying and bashing, go ahead. Otherwise, I am also happy to shake hands and make peace. You do as you please.

I've said all I needed to say. Thanks and all the very best to you all! Honestly!

Gibster ;)

I'm not sure anyone ever has the exact number, but you may want to count the list that the Prosper202 guys have. I would imagine theirs would be the most accurate for counting the number of networks that actually make money.

Please make sure you make said list with crayons.

Many before you have gone and tried to make the ultimate Affiliate Network list and failed. They failed, because they did not write it in crayon.

Thanks!

Numbers is not necessarily what I am looking for. I am just doing some research for a project. I'll check the Prosper202 guys. Thanks for that, MrBradshaw.

Crack a joke ... I lol'd with that... hahahaha... Very funny ;-)
I'll follow your advice and use crayons... do you recommend any particular colours?? :)
Thanks for that...

Cheers!
Gibster