Affiliate Meetup in Tel aviv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myk08

ftw
Aug 28, 2008
Looking to setup a local scene meetup for AM's in Israel - specifically Tel Aviv. If you guys are interested PM me.

(sorry if this thread is posted in the wrong section)

Fuck telaviv and israel.... bunch of terrorist.. don't go there you will leave your lives.... Killer of the child and innocents. damn israel

Fuck telaviv and israel.... bunch of terrorist.. don't go there you will leave your lives.... Killer of the child and innocents. damn israel

yeah we eat children for breakfast and drink their brains while we spank their mamas, you stupid, you know

I'm in Beit Shemesh but I'd be interest in driving to TA if there's something cool going on. PM me details if you get something together.

I dont even know why Im wasting my time by writing a reply to your ignorant stupid post.

But you are fucking idiot.

Thats all I have to say about you.

Affin is on June 1-2 at the new Avanie-Conference-Center, airport city (20 min from center Tel Aviv), Israel. The official hotel is in Tel-Aviv and parties will be in TA as well. hope to see you all there :music06:

one more thing...we have officially launched our worldwide series of events in: Skandinavia (Stockholm), China (Beijing), India (Mumbai), Europe (Prague Czech Republic) and Israel. you can find all the info at www.affilicon.com

see you there.
Itay

Status
Not open for further replies.