Affiliate Marketing without a website

ndumisomlilo197

Jun 11, 2019
Botswana
I am a newbie in the world of affiliate marketing and I have a few questions that have to do with Affiliate marketing without a website specifically regarding the process of writing a review. I will be using mucheye.com to find products which I plan to review on my medium.com blog.

1) Where can I find a step by step guide about writing a product review?

2) If a vendor does not give me review notes after making a request, how do I go about writing a product review if I have not used the product? Is there a way of getting around it or can you point me to where I can access training to help me solve this bottle neck I am facing?

3) Is there any chance that you could do a video that answers the two questions above on your YouTube channel?

Thanks

I am a newbie in the world of affiliate marketing and I have a few questions that have to do with Affiliate marketing without a website specifically regarding the process of writing a review. I will be using mucheye.com to find products which I plan to review on my medium.com blog.

1) Where can I find a step by step guide about writing a product review?

2) If a vendor does not give me review notes after making a request, how do I go about writing a product review if I have not used the product? Is there a way of getting around it or can you point me to where I can access training to help me solve this bottle neck I am facing?

3) Is there any chance that you could do a video that answers the two questions above on your YouTube channel?

Thanks

In all these, it sounds as though you own the webbsite you posted up there. Be honest :_