Affiliate Marketing & List Building

TheNonpareil

Struggling Newbie
May 11, 2009
Pearl of the Orient
I've just recently decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing for either (or both) Amazon &/or Clickbank, and I was wondering if list building (squeeze page creation, email responders, etc..) is a must to succeed. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance! :)

List building is not a must to succeed.

Some affiliates do it, but you don't need an email submission on your lander.

Heck, it's even viable to just direct link from ad to offer page.

Affiliate Marketing List Building

Yes I think if you want to start in affiliate marketing, first thing is a email list Build it even if you get 10 to subscribers per week its something. Keep building your list then send one targeted killer email and can sell 100s I recently wrote a free e-book teaching you this Hope it helps

its a famous Quote of Internet Marketing
If you're not building an email list, you're an idiot

for beginners Clickback is recommended.
if you have a blog with reasonable traffic then you can simply put amazon affiliate ads there

Hay guy!
I can see many people reply different way But I will tell a little bit differ work that is If you want to become a succeeded affiliate marketer, start your business with a website thanks

I've just recently decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing for either (or both) Amazon &/or Clickbank, and I was wondering if list building (squeeze page creation, email responders, etc..) is a must to succeed. What are your thoughts?

It depends on what you want to do, however the best thing you can do is build your email list, this way you will be able to promote offers whenever you want, just remember to always provide valuable content and have a great relationship with your list.

You've been a member here for 6 years and you're just now trying your hand at affiliate marketing?

That is some major case of paralysis analysis right there.

Think of it this way:

You send 100 visitors to your website (or the vendor if you direct link).

Out of those 100 visitors, IF you're lucky - 1 converts to a sale.

The rest of 99 visitors you'll probably NEVER see again.

Capturing their email lets you re-engage with them via a 1-on-1 conversation (through email).

Now, in a good case out of those 100 visitors you can get 20 opt-ins and 1 direct sale just in the first phase.

In the second phase, you remarket to those 20 opt-ins and maybe make 1-2 more sales.

Hope this makes sense :)

you have make a great email list first....then go for others...because in affiliate marketing list is a essential part...and must to have a web page..this will help a lot in earning good $$$$$$..

- list-building is a very necessary steps for affiliate.
You can get huge traffic from here. Some marketers are using seo services for their affiliate marketing.

Well, Obviously I have been working as affiliate on amazon for five years. I'll recommend it to you. Sometimes I earn $50 to $200 or $10 to $50 per day. It doesn't matter so, it's really cool and fun to me :)

Super important!

List building is super important because it allows you to engage with users that would probably neglect you if you didn't have that one-to-one, list-based, email relationship.

Best of luck to you!

No, I wouldn't say it's a mandatory step for you to be successful and start earning money from affiliate marketing activities, it's just something that many people use as it brings them new opportunities for getting to new affiliates or attracting people to click on affiliate link, as an ultimate goal. By sending emails and collecting leads into some list, there is higher possibility that they will be more engaged to visit the site that we want to advertise through our affiliate activities, and that's why it's recommendable to use it. But, if you don't have time for this at the moment and don't feel exactly prepared, you can leave it for some future strategy.