Affiliate Conferences

Bevo54

Jun 18, 2009
Saint Paul, MN
Our company is considering which AM conferences to go to in 2010. We are based in the States and are wondering which conferences are worth going to stateside. We go to about 3-4 conferences a year overseas due to the nature of our industry (gaming conferences stopped being held in the US around 2006).

About Us: We started as an affiliate in the poker industry back in 2003. In 2007 we launched a network.

Out of the conferences below, which do you guys think are worth going to and what should we expect (example: sessions suck, only go for networking):

Affiliate Summit East/West
Pubcon Vegas/Dallas
Ad Tech San Francisco

Thanks in advance for you help.

if you're gambling you can't exhibit at summits. it's probably like that for most conferences. you could probably attend, but that's it

I would say in adtech sf then affiliate summit vegas.. but why not go to both if you can afford it? if not, my bad..

I would go with affiliate summit Vegas as well and Adtech Sf as the runner up. Anyone going to affiliateconvention.com on December 3 in Los Angeles?

Affiliate Summit West and East are the two best imo they are similar in style to the gaming ones but bigger.

I think the shows serve different purposes. What are you looking to get out of the show you decide to go to? Adtech for traffic sources, affiliate summits to network with other affiliates. Pubcon if you want to talk to other web masters and are more focused on SEO stuff.

I don't think we will make it to AffiliateSummit West due to a gaming conference we have to attend in London that week.

AdTech SF and AffiliateSummit East seem to be the best options of the remaining conferences.

Again, thanks for your help.