AFFILIATE BALL during ASE NY - Going old school, 2 hip hop legends!

AffBallDarren

Throws the big parties
Dec 31, 1969
Los Angeles
www.marketersball.com
Just wanted to let you all know that we have an amazing event planned for the Affiliate Summit show on August 22nd. After throwing 2 huge parties, each with over 1500 people we're doing another. In Vegas during ASW we had Three 6 Mafia perform. In San Fran during Ad Tech we had 2 legends from the Bay, Too $hort and Digital Underground. This time for New York we have Doug E Fresh and Slick Rick with surprise guests.

If you're going to the Summit and want a ticket, feel free to go to the site and register for your pass, sponsorships are also available.

We're excited to have WickedFire on board as a sponsor, I know they'll have the good passes for sure!

Always looking for feedback or suggestions. I'm sure lot's of you have been to either the Affiliate Ball or the Marketers Ball already.

Rock on D. Just signed up!
Here is a blast from the past I just dug up from the Cybernet Expo P.B. SD years ago :)
sd-17.jpg

Looks like a good time!

Are the good electronica DJs too expensive? They throw PARTIES! not just "put your hands up" and "let me hear ya!" MC style rap stuff. Which is fine, but I mean as an avid concert goer and music lover, I feel like if you got Afrojack or Laidback Luke, maybe Swedish House Mafia or Calvin Harris or even like Morgan Page, you would have a lot more than 1500 people. But again, not sure what youre going for here.

Looks like a good time!

Are the good electronica DJs too expensive? They throw PARTIES! not just "put your hands up" and "let me hear ya!" MC style rap stuff. Which is fine, but I mean as an avid concert goer and music lover, I feel like if you got Afrojack or Laidback Luke, maybe Swedish House Mafia or Calvin Harris or even like Morgan Page, you would have a lot more than 1500 people. But again, not sure what youre going for here.

Usually the top electronica DJ's are very expensive. They do bring a certain energy to the room, no doubt. That would be something I'd finish off the night with for those who are really into it, like an after party in the same room late night. We only want invited guests who are attending the trade shows to be a part of this. Never open to the public.

I've had a big name electronic DJ in the past. DJ Sasha flew in from the UK and DJ'd our B2B event in Miami years ago. Talk about a crazy artist line up. Ice-T MC'd the whole night, Eek-A-Mouse (reggae legend) performed a hip hop remix set he's never done before, Digital Underground did a whole concert and then DJ Sasha spun the rest of the night until 4:00 AM. So you never know, I might just get a big electronica DJ soon but it would be in addition to other artists.

Looks like a good time!

raver.jpg