Affiliate Analytics

ymd2005

Aug 30, 2015
Hello,

Just wondering if there are any tools for publishers to monitor their metrics (revenue, clicks, etc.) across multiple affiliate networks. I'm running a review website which has thousands of reviews and it's becoming tedious finding out where my money is being made.

Thanks!

Hi ymd2005,

I'd also recommend Google Analytics.

forum_2.jpg

Which affiliate program chose

HI
I have a website. Which affiliate program can you recommend for push monetization and pops?

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any tools for publishers to monitor their metrics (revenue, clicks, etc.) across multiple affiliate networks. I'm running a review website which has thousands of reviews and it's becoming tedious finding out where my money is being made.

Thanks!

I would say that for this specific needs, the best would be to use some analytical tools such as Nifty stats, but you could also try out with simple Google Analytics as here you will also be able to find a bunch of useful insight about this, especially in the Traffic sources and Traffic acquisition part that will show you from where visits to your site came through and you will also be able to see more details about conversions if you set your conversion goals and events on Google Tag Manager.