adwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

int_josh

Nov 12, 2006
Hey guys

Has anyone here actually made profit with adwords? Because I've only lost money with them.

Yup. Although I have found them harder to master then the other traffic sources. If you do get a handle on it, though it can work pretty well.

I am still learning each day with them though. Probably the last place I go with a new campaign just because it takes me significant amounts of extra work to get a similar campaign running at the level I want. Can be worth the effort though.

of course people have made money with adwords. if they weren't, no one would use adwords...

I heard it works very well once you get it down pat.

:)

The biggest problem, they keep changing things on everyone and some guys have to go back to square one to figure it out again. It can conquered though with persistence, a nice budget and someone to help you out.

exactly that's what pisses me off about google the most - it's like playing hide and seek with them.

It takes some time and work to understand the ins and outs, but you fucking bet Adwords works. I usually spend over $1,000 a day with them and get a pretty damn good ROI.

You got to have the right ad copy, landing page, offer, and keyphrases. There are a lot of variables to deal with there. Look at the people who are in the top 1-4 spots, right there you've probably got a good idea of the ad copy and landing pages that work.

I usually spend over $1,000 a day with them and get a pretty damn good ROI.

that is a pretty high spending.

are you getting any additional benefits from them fpr being suich a high roller, like an own account manager, vip number or things like that? (besides the nice christmas presents from google ;))

Nope it totally does not work. Stop trying to make it work. You would be better off selling door to door. Honest.:anon.sml:

Nope it totally does not work. Stop trying to make it work. You would be better off selling door to door. Honest.:anon.sml:
So does your $250k/month of AdWords spending go under "Charitable donations" on your cash flow statement? :D

I look at it like this: if Adwords was extremely easy to master, everyone and their dog with $500 to spend on ads would have zero knowledge barrier and intellectual cost of entry to compete with those who have spent the time to figure it out. Its complexity and variation keeps it out of reach for those who would otherwise toilet the market.

Adwords just paid for my new Audi in full so I'm a little bit biased...so yes, it does work....very well

I look at it like this: if Adwords was extremely easy to master, everyone and their dog with $500 to spend on ads would have zero knowledge barrier and intellectual cost of entry to compete with those who have spent the time to figure it out. Its complexity and variation keeps it out of reach for those who would otherwise toilet the market.

Adwords just paid for my new Audi in full so I'm a little bit biased...so yes, it does work....very well

Do you do affiliate or your own products?

well, aren't you the cat's meow

Status
Not open for further replies.