Adwords - Keyword not relevant

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
I have a new account with Adwords, so I fired up my campaigns, ad groups, etc. I have been doing PPC marketing successfully for many years. So here is the problem. I launch my ad groups with laser targeted keywords, highly relevant to the landing page, as a matter of fact, the keywords are 100% about the landing page. Their stupid fucking piece of shit system is telling me my landing page is good, load time is good, everything is good, EXCEPT my keywords are not relevant.

Well that's complete and utter bullshit, my keywords could not be more targeted to the landing page. My CTR's are very good. Their system is a piece of shit, any ideas what it could possibly be?

yes, and their recommendations were not relevant at all. As a matter of fact, some of their recommendations the keywords wasn't even on the page at all.

Check your image names, your alt tags and your meta tags. If Google shows keywords that aren't relevant then more often than not you've got one of the previously mentioned 3 things a bit off. (I know I often used to let them slip through when copying LPs across to new campaigns.)

There's also the possibility of other things, but they're even more basic, so don't want to be patronising and won't post that. In fact I wonder why i'm posting at all! :D