Adwords Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
My statistics in Adwords aren't working. My QS is 'Great' for most if not all of my keywords, and it says my ads are displaying. I go and search for my keyword, and sure enough my ad is there. However 12 hour later I'm getting 0 impressions and 0 clicks. I'm pretty sure I should have gotten at least 1 click. And I know I should have a bunch of impressions. And based on all of the that, I know I should have gotten at least 1 click on my afflink, however Copeac says I haven't received any clicks. So, what the fuck is up?

At this point, any advice would be helpful. This is a list of over 1000 keywords, so there is no excuse not to have at least 1 impression in over 12 hours.

When did you add these keywords? How old is your account? How long-tail are the keywords? What match type are you using? etc

Added them around 14 hours ago. My account is ~1.5 years old. They are 2 words long, sometimes 3; most contain numbers. Broad match. I lumped them all in 1 group which shouldn't be a problem, however I understand that it could effect my QS, which it isn't.

Clicked on my ad, waited a night, and still no stats. Not sure what could be wrong.

Well I just changed over to MCC, and now its showing impressions. However it isn't showing the previous clicks that I made. I have no fucking idea what's going on, but lets hope something starts working soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.