Adwords impressions slowed down after slap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban Panzera

Jul 9, 2008
Hey guys,
Feel pretty lame asking this, but well... can't fix it for myself.
One of my campaigns on the content network got slapped (QS showed 1/10 and ads wheren't getting impressions), I had to change the domain name and reupload (got from 7/10 to 10/10 QS), still running on the content network, but before the adgroups were getting like 50k impressions /day each, now getting just 500/day.
Any idea why is this happening and how I can fix it?

Thanks a lot, will reward with boobies :D

Your account is flagged, and you won't be able to run anything without manual reviews now. Pretty tough these days to maintain anything rebill related on Google without getting bitchslapped

Your account is flagged, and you won't be able to run anything without manual reviews now. Pretty tough these days to maintain anything rebill related on Google without getting bitchslapped

I agree but i still see some of the same sites , same domain same lp, running the same offers taht I am running for a long time but I keep getting slapped and gota come back with a new look but they just let them chill.

I agree but i still see some of the same sites , same domain same lp, running the same offers taht I am running for a long time but I keep getting slapped and gota come back with a new look but they just let them chill.

it doesn't matter what happens with other people, some are luckier than others.

from what you have told us, your account has been flagged and you probably will not be able to get a big content campaign going again for a long time, if ever with that account.

Get a new account (not under MCC), if you can figure out how to do it OR forget google and try other traffic sources.

BTW, I am in the same boat as you are and I am taking the second option.

I had the same problem a week ago. I changed my page content, got a new domain, and made a new campaign. Now it's making more clicks then before.

To see if my acc is slapped, I make a campaign for the no 1 website from organic search. After submit I'm watching closely the approval status from my ad. IT it's approved in max 10 minutes it's ok, if not, means that I have a red flag on my acc.

Status
Not open for further replies.