adwords blackbook dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickyw

Feb 14, 2008
NIreland
first off, :bowdown: a huge big thank you to everyone who's put stuff up in the free ebook section. I've read some shit, and read some really useful stuff there, and at the price, i love it all. Just a couple of questions for you guys because i cannot find the answer anywhere, and i've searched a helluva lot.

I've spent a lot of hours lately watching the whole Adwords Black Book dvds, and "X"'s ideas have been very informative to me. He goes on about how using an embeded link/invisible pop up and offering your own bonuses which sweeten the deal. After searching around here, i get the idea that ppl think embedded link are bad news - is this right?

From what i can see, the customer buys the original product then comes back to you to claim the extra bonuses you offer. Of course, it's all well and good to check the people saying they've bought thru your link, and send 'em the extra goodies, but the problem i'm having is, how the good fuck do you work around refunds and chargebacks?

no where does he mention the best way around this... or is it as glaringly obvious and simple as not sending the bonuses until after the refund time?

yup, i'm a newbie round here :xomunch:. Thanks for any help given.

If the bonus costs you (almost) nothing you do not have to worry about refunds. And, if you get many refunds for a product you'd be better off promoting another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.