Adwords allows adult ads? Come one, give me the answer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
I signed up for some adult affiliation which seemed nice, thinking to do some ppc arbitrage. Then it came to my attention that adwords doesn't allow to link directly to affiliate links anymore, so then I registered at adcenter which allows it, great! Well, not until I had registered, then I read some of the rules inside, I saw that adult ads are NOT allowed! So well, my only chance left is going for some small search engines or maybe if Adwords allows adult ads and then I could go for landing pages. So,

Does adwords allow adult ads? If not, can you recommend some other search engine ads thing which does?

(I don't want to waste my time searching in the TOS and maybe not find it there, so i will have to register and then find inside that it's not allowed.)

Send Google an e-mail if you have a question over what is and isn't allowed, they will give you the right answer.

Yes, they allow for adult ads. There are select keywords you can't use in your ad text, but if you run into that it'll prompt you with a message and you'll just need to reword it.

Where did you see that Google isn't accepting affiliate links? I don't seem to have a problem.

yes you can have adult ads in adsense. and they have no problem letting you send traffic straight to affiliate sites. what they don't do is allow more than 1 ad go to the same site, so if you don't use a landing page, more than likely someone else is already bidding on the keywords you would use. therefore, you'd have to set a really high minimum bid to try and get your ads shown instead of the people already in the system.

Adwords allow adult ads and have quite a big db of adult terms compared with yahoo and also there far less strict with your adult ads then yahoo. But i still prefere overture then adwords for adult ppc, far cheaper and yahoo also seem to get more adult searches then adwords atleast in my niche anyway. I dont have any problem with linking to affiliate urls on adwords though.

avantrosa said:
Where did you see that Google isn't accepting affiliate links? I don't seem to have a problem.
Someone wrote it here and said his friend got banned for it :S

Actually I did find some info on adwords and they seem to allow both adult ads and affiliate links :D

Status
Not open for further replies.