Adwords $50 Promo Credit

loosechange

May 14, 2009
Hey everybody,

just a quick question. I have a method to make unlimited $50 Adwords promotional credits. Is there a current market for this? If so, what is the going rate for me to sell them? If anyone wants them, make me an offer on how many and how much you would be willing to pay. I haven't made them yet, and frankly, am kinda tied up with other projects. But, I can make them relatively fast and it shouldn't consume too much of my time. Let me know. Thanks.

p.s., sorry, I hope I can post this here, just getting a feel for the market.

yea just buy hosting accounts that offer adwords, cancel hosting account in the first 30 days and keep the voucher. lame.

Hey everybody,

just a quick question. I have a method to make unlimited $50 Adwords promotional credits. Is there a current market for this? If so, what is the going rate for me to sell them? If anyone wants them, make me an offer on how many and how much you would be willing to pay. I haven't made them yet, and frankly, am kinda tied up with other projects. But, I can make them relatively fast and it shouldn't consume too much of my time. Let me know. Thanks.

GTFO, go make some real money

Hey everybody,

WTF..Doughnut