Adword Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenvy

Worseless Webmaster
Sep 29, 2006
PDX
I heard Adword screw over new Adword accounts, but how long does it takes for your ads to show up?....my QS is in the GREAT to GOOD range...but i haven't seen any of my ads show up yet and it been about 4 hours since I launch my campaign.

I heard Adword screw over new Adword accounts, but how long does it takes for your ads to show up?....my QS is in the GREAT to GOOD range...but i haven't seen any of my ads show up yet and it been about 4 hours since I launch my campaign.

if you are playing in certain niches, you keywords / adcopies / campaigns might be subject to manual reviews.

this goes faster during the week, but is a pain on weekends as no one seems to work at google those days. it is my experiences that new campaigns for high volume niches are difficult to set up and running on weekends.

If you are doing the search content it will usually show up within a few minutes. Content network is reviewed manually by real people and can take a few days sometimes before you'll start seeing any impressions.

4 hours is not near enough time. Some campaigns fire up immediately, some get flagged, (randomly or not) and don't show until a human reviews them.

Being St. Patty's day, I think you'll be waiting until Monday before it starts if doesn't in the next couple hours.

The basic rule is do not touch your adwords account on the weekend. Only make changes or start new stuff during the week.

If you are doing the search content it will usually show up within a few minutes. Content network is reviewed manually by real people and can take a few days sometimes before you'll start seeing any impressions.

im only doing search content

Hmm, I've never had a problem with campaigns launching slow on adwords. I set up up 4 hours ago and it was live in 3. Other networks, shit, if I set up a Adbrite campaign on Friday it won't go live until late Monday or Tuesday. Kind of annoying since I do a ton of work on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.