Adword PPC bid Unrealistic!

Aryangarg

Jan 21, 2011
Hello,

I Have a trouble with adword. Whenever i bid on a keyword they ask me to increase my bid by saying that minimum bid is like 8 cents to 60 cents.. I checked in their search engine listing that there is no advertiser for those keywords. I already worked with those keywords a year ago with 5 cent per click and got 3 to 4 cent in average.. i was making like 12 to 15 cent per click by spending 3 to 5 cent per click but now adwords is asking too much .. how to fix this problem?

*Note there is no advertiser for those keyword i want to use*

One more question - I never tried the Yahoo ad Network : Do they really send nice traffic and quality traffic? what is the minimum bid?

First of all, Adword system does not calculates CPC based on number of advertisers alone. The Quality Score is what determines the actual CPC, even if there are 0 advertisers for a keyword.

Secondly, Yahoo Ad Network is now MSN Ad Center after the merger between these two. So you need to sign-up with MSN Adcenter in order to show ads to Yahoo users. I have tried them, and their traffic is not all that great, but you can give it a try as the competition is less than Google, which also means lower CPC.

First of all, Adword system does not calculates CPC based on number of advertisers alone. The Quality Score is what determines the actual CPC, even if there are 0 advertisers for a keyword.

Secondly, Yahoo Ad Network is now MSN Ad Center after the merger between these two. So you need to sign-up with MSN Adcenter in order to show ads to Yahoo users. I have tried them, and their traffic is not all that great, but you can give it a try as the competition is less than Google, which also means lower CPC.

LP quality score is 7.

You got trouble reading rules too, cockroach.

Fuck off and die.

First of all you asshole , keep your mouth shut and away from my thread. I think your mother didn't teach you anything.. You are frustated with your life and now spoiling life of other over internet.

Or you might be fucked by your GF.

First of all you asshole , keep your mouth shut and away from my thread. I think your mother didn't teach you anything.. You are frustated with your life and now spoiling life of other over internet.

You are very new here, get familiar with that forum.

Wow, I spoiled your life? Eeeeexcellent.
<lulz>trolliswin</lulz>

I liked fucking my girlfriend so much we got married! Now I fuck my wife!@#

POWER LEVELING FTW.