Adware Client/Server System + Browser Plugins for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

savantmarketing

Jun 24, 2006
www.adwareroi.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to make this post to see if there is any interest in a php/mysql based software to manage an adware network through browser plugins/extensions.

You will have an exe that you can either distribute alone or bind to another exe that will install itself to the computer and run as a service. You can update the software later and also install new exe's. Once a user installs your exe it will install a browser plugin to all 3 browsers (IE, FF, Chrome). You can then inject most anything the user experiences. Want to alter google search results? Want to change ebay, amazon, etc? You can do that with this. All you need is installs. I can even refer you to monetization partners. The reason I am selling limited copies of this is that I am working on a new project and just don't have the time and capital to really put the effort in with this project.

One exciting feature I would like to note is that you can post to facebook with this.

Some features include:

• post to facebook
  • push new exe/updates
  • interstitial ads
  • banner replacement (serve your own ads)
  • blacklist (don't show ads/modify certain while on certain domains)
  • Inject your own javascript
  • statistics/reporting
  • Ability to turn back on your extension after the chrome25 update.
  • Can use XML feed to inject search results into google, bing, yahoo. Can also inject shopping ads.
  • Works on chrome, FF, and IE.
  • More features will be disclosed to serious buyers.

This software package will allow you to create a massive adware network that you control on your server. If anyone

Only going to be selling 10-20 copies of this.

Price is $1495.00
Cost to develop was over $20k.

You will be able to have an instant adware system where you can inject any kind of jscript you want. Just imagine what you can do with that :)

I will provide IM support to get things running smoothly.

You will need to provide your own hosting. If you do not have hosting I can point you to a free cloud hosting service with 2gb of mem to get started. You will also need an amazon AWS account.

If you are interested in this please send an email to adam@savantmarketing.com

Thanks

Attachments

• blacklist.jpg
    blacklist.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 112
  • facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 116
  • injection.jpg
    injection.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 85
  • interstitial.jpg
    interstitial.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 82
  • xml.jpg
    xml.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 75

What about the legality of some of those features?
Is the install FUD? Will you keep updating it?

Can you PM me a demo and larger screenshots? The current ones are too small.

What about the legality of some of those features?
Is the install FUD? Will you keep updating it?

Can you PM me a demo and larger screenshots? The current ones are too small.

Legality is ok but some gray area depending on how you use it. This project was vetted through an attorney. The install is FUD. The sale would be the source code to the project so it would be your responsibility to make any changes you wanted. I can refer you to the developer who created it if needed.

I will make some new screenshots and put them up on S3 shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.