Advise for a new WordPress site

JPJedi

Feb 10, 2007
GA
www.gigsterapp.com
I am going to start a new site/blog on a new niche I have found and that I think I can generate some $$ with. I have purchased the domain.

I am 99% sure I am going to setup the site as a WordPress site. My question is what are the best plugins to get it up and running? I would like to do AdSense and other ads. What is the best plugins for affiliate stuff(i.e - Amazon), if their is one? Any Social Plugins? And what is the best programs/plugins to notify sites and such of new articles posted?

I did sign up for Amazon Affiliate to promote a couple products that go along with my niche.

Can anyone recommend anything else that will help get this site up and running?

I will be sure to report back how things go on my new endeavor.

Thanks!!!

:smilie_weihn_winki::banana_sml:

I loosely follow something like this;

- design custom logo
- install custom theme, edit the theme
- install SEO ultimate plug-in & Sitemap plug-in
- add articles
- patiently wait

I am going to start a new site/blog on a new niche I have found and that I think I can generate some $$ with. I have purchased the domain.

I am 99% sure I am going to setup the site as a WordPress site. My question is what are the best plugins to get it up and running? I would like to do AdSense and other ads. What is the best plugins for affiliate stuff(i.e - Amazon), if their is one? Any Social Plugins? And what is the best programs/plugins to notify sites and such of new articles posted?

I did sign up for Amazon Affiliate to promote a couple products that go along with my niche.

Can anyone recommend anything else that will help get this site up and running?

I will be sure to report back how things go on my new endeavor.

Thanks!!!

:smilie_weihn_winki::banana_sml:

Stop thinking....... do.

You're so worried about the details that you haven't even started.

Websites (specifically wordpress) are awesome because it is so easy to change later.