Advice on affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoblack

Feb 1, 2009
Israel
www.reimage.com
I am the marketing director for Reimage.com and I was looking for some advice on our affiliate program.

The company: Reimage has a developed a technology that reinstalls the consumer's operating system without harming their data, files or applications.

The program: Today we offer a 50% commission per sale; each sale is worth $65. An affiliate can join the program via networks like:

• ShareASale
• LinkConnector
• Webgains
• Rextopia

Additionally, an affiliate that can generate more than 15 sales a day we offer to work with us directly. The immediate benefit is that we pay within 21 days. Also affiliates working with us directly have direct access to my email and personal cell-phone.

• Does the plan sound good?
• Where should I market this plan on the Internet?
• How would a company such as ours that competes with keywords that both registry cleaners and anti-virus software use convince affiliates to use our product with their campaigns and not the competitors' ones?

I would really appreciate the feedback!

Somebody in work showed me your webpage a couple of months back, small word!

For 15 sales a day I'd say you could have a lot of people working directly for you which can become hard to manage, set it higher, if someone makes 50 sales a day then they are the people you should want to work more closely with.

P.S We all now have direct access to your personal cell-phone here as per your sig, bad idea - I would remove that before one of these guys attempts an audio dick roll on you

Somebody in work showed me your webpage a couple of months back, small word!

For 15 sales a day I'd say you could have a lot of people working directly for you which can become hard to manage, set it higher, if someone makes 50 sales a day then they are the people you should want to work more closely with.

P.S We all now have direct access to your personal cell-phone here as per your sig, bad idea - I would remove that before one of these guys attempts an audio dick roll on you

Thanks for your feedback man. 15 a day is OK for now and we can handle it fine, when the pressure gets too high we can up that criteria. No worries.

As for my cellphone, its a work phone so I feel obliged, also I came to realize that personal contact with affiliates is key. So it's all about transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.