Advertising Vochers -Any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbball23

Sep 26, 2007
does anyone know where i can get vochers for adsense or YPN? i know they had the $75 vouchers for ypn back in July but i dont see them anymore.

MSN Adcenter Credit

Bernard Griffith's blog had this link for a $75 credit at MSN Adcenter. This promo is good until the end of the year. There is a $5 activation fee and its for new account only I believe.

Note: I'm an idiot, I just realized you were asking for Yahoo or Google...

*smack*

geofferson

hey geofferson, i wanted for anything but i just named those two. THANKS ALOT!!!! i repped you thanks man!

man whenever i try to go there - it's always down

That can't be possible. I've noticed it sometimes. Trust me, if it was down as much as you're saying, there would be a riot. There's way too many noobs on there looking for get rich quick information, and the same number of people trying to sell it.

If you're really looking for vouchers that's where you need to go, you can VCC's, Vouchers, and Activated accounts. I've bought all 3, and I'm on YSM. That's where to go if that's what you're looking for. I know you're new, but you're not going to find that stuff here. Go to DP, bookmark it, refresh it, and get what you need. It's there, I'm not lying to you, and you will not find it on this website.

I visit that website all the time just for this reason, so if you're trying to tell me that "it's always down", either you're on some proxy giving you trouble to get to the website, or that you're on here asking thinking that stuff is here. Like I said, check out DP, they all have that stuff there.

If you're really looking for vouchers that's where you need to go, you can VCC's, Vouchers, and Activated accounts. I've bought all 3, and I'm on YSM. That's where to go if that's what you're looking for. I know you're new, but you're not going to find that stuff here. Go to DP, bookmark it, refresh it, and get what you need. It's there, I'm not lying to you, and you will not find it on this website.

I visit that website all the time just for this reason, so if you're trying to tell me that "it's always down", either you're on some proxy giving you trouble to get to the website, or that you're on here asking thinking that stuff is here. Like I said, check out DP, they all have that stuff there.

thanks man! no honestly, i've went there this morning and it was up for me but yday i tried to go there and it wouldnt load for me. i went again just now and it doesnt seem to load. It's not that i'm lazy but the damn site for some reason doesn't want to load for me.

A heads up for the YSM $100 - it seems pretty common for Yahoo to not credit your account once you've signed up. It happened to me, and I remember reading on a few blogs about Yahoo gyping other people too.

I shot off an e-mail to customer service and they manually credited my account 3-4 days later.

Alot of webhosting companies give vouchers to their customers. You can check your host as well.

A heads up for the YSM $100 - it seems pretty common for Yahoo to not credit your account once you've signed up. It happened to me, and I remember reading on a few blogs about Yahoo gyping other people too.

I shot off an e-mail to customer service and they manually credited my account 3-4 days later.

They always take 48-72 hrs., one time it took more than a week and I had to call them to get credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.