Advaliant Affiliate Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

No they didn't PM here. Here's the email :

Hi Stephane,

I found your site through a comment you made in Amit’s blog… something I tend to read more and more these days.

I’d like to see if we can work with you to promote some of our ads on your sites. We are a CPA affiliate network similar to Copeac or Azoogle and we’re based out of Toronto.

I’d love to see what other properties you manage and how we can potentially make some money together.

Let me know when you have a few minutes and we can either chat on the phone or IM.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Luke Martyn | Sr Affiliate Manager | Advaliant
579 Richmond St. W, Suite 100, Toronto, ON M5V 1Y6, Canada
w: 416-644-4957 | AIM: LukeAdvaliant | Skype: LukeAdvaliant

They emailed me a week or so ago about getting added to a list of networks on my blog, not got round to check them out yet but they've got a rep on here:

Name: Geofferson Marcy

Subject: Another CPA Network

Message: Saw you on wickedfire, thought I'd check out your site
listing. Where's Advaliant on here??? :) Check us out!!! Let me
know if you have any questions.

I've been working with them for at least 6 month now and I think they are one of the best networks out there. Payouts are always on time, selection of offers is very good (not quite as many as Copeac or Azoogle, but still a lot) and the rates are competitive.

Plus, Luke is a great affiliate manager - you will enjoy working with him.

I'm sure they have been around for over a year now. As far as I know, they seem alright to me.

I have been working with them for a while now and they are good. Luke is a great AM and will do what he can to help you out with whatever you need.

Thanks for the kind words!

We are indeed based out of Toronto and have been around for about 3 years now.

LazyHippy: Give Geoff a call! He's been moping around the office complaining you haven't gotten back to him.

PM us or post more if you want more info about Advaliant.

Thanks for the kind words!

We are indeed based out of Toronto and have been around for about 3 years now.

LazyHippy: Give Geoff a call! He's been moping around the office complaining you haven't gotten back to him.

PM us or post more if you want more info about Advaliant.

Haha! I hope you're joking!

He pm'd me earlier, but offline now.

For those of you new to Advaliant, welcome! One thing we love to do here is write big checks, and we work tirelessly to help you earn them.

I'd also like to mention that we are offering WickedFire members a 5% referral commission for the life all accounts you bring us.

Please keep the feedback coming (good or bad) as we are constantly enhancing our network.

Thanks for all your support and keep convertin' everybody!

Reactions: ConceptualMind
It puts me off when affiliate networks contact me. It seems kind of desperate.

Once my small affiliate network launches to the public... we plan on sending out an e-mail or two... how else are we supposed to market ourselves?

Of course there are the generic banners and text links, but most networks prefer a personal approach.

Anyhow, Ive heard good things about advant... never used them though.

I don't mind it so much, it's when you keep getting contacted by the same ones that does my head in. lol

Advaliant is nails. I have worked with every network in the business and they are the only ones I currently trust to run our offers. Luke is very good at his job as well. You should definitely try to work with them if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.