Adsonar tracking?

strikernr

Oct 19, 2008
The sign says "Nowhere".
Set up my first campaign on Adsonar. Got few leads. Then I turn to help files to figure out how to track which listing are producing the leads. It's say they don't have tracking built in. However we can use any 3rd party tracking urls in our ads. What 3rd party tracking can I use? I'm sure there are more then one.

seconded for 202 or if you want to track at their end which has its pros and cons you can get a pixel from adsonar and get your nw to place it for you.

strikernr - adsonar does have their own tracking that shows precisely where your leads are coming from. The conversion pixel tab is located under the 'Account Information' tab - it's the farthest button to the right. get that pixel and give it to your affiliate manager to place on the thank you page of the offer you are promoting.

To really do well on Adsonar your best bet is going to be to get a rep at to help you. it will make all the difference in the world.

i believe there are contacts posted in this forum, just do a quick search or pm me if ya need to.