adsonar + acai flog

strikernr

Oct 19, 2008
The sign says "Nowhere".
I evaluating adsonar network click quality with my weight loss acai flog. So far stats are not so good. 50 clicks from diet and entertainment related sites and 0 clicks to the offer.

I was wondering what you experience has been with adsonar and rebills?

-G

I evaluating adsonar network click quality with my weight loss acai flog. So far stats are not so good. 50 clicks from diet and entertainment related sites and 0 clicks to the offer.

I was wondering what you experience has been with adsonar and rebills?

-G

just keep spending your monies and see what happens. there's hardly any competition there, so you should be fine.

I would say 50 clicks is barely enough to make a decision. Try around 2-3k clicks and get back to us if there are issues then.

I would say 50 clicks is barely enough to make a decision. Try around 2-3k clicks and get back to us if there are issues then.

I would say 2-3 clicks is barely enough to make a decision. Try around 50k clicks and get back to us if there are issues then.

I would say 2-3 clicks is barely enough to make a decision. Try around 50k clicks and get back to us if there are issues then.

I would say 2-3 clicks is barely enough to make a decision. Try around 5-6 clicks and get back to us if there are issues then.