Adsense, What works better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Text ads blended into the middle of your content, add a bordered image(s) above or to the left side for an extra boost ;)

I use the software in my sigs.. write/order 10-20 articles that optimized with low competition keyword, run the sitebuilder, voila!

spend most time in link building + article marketing :)

rento.inc said:

I use the software in my sigs.. write/order 10-20 articles that optimized with low competition keyword, run the sitebuilder, voila!

spend most time in link building + article marketing :)

Yeah but they claim you start earning 3-10$ a day per site in a weeks time. Whats your thoughts on that?:throwup:

Mill said:
Yeah but they claim you start earning 3-10$ a day per site in a weeks time. Whats your thoughts on that?:throwup:
It's how your traffic generation strategy that earns you money, not software :D

Here's my strategy, ****************** ;)

Yeah sounds good, I was just curious as I havent met anyone up until i read your post of someone using that software.

Do you find that this makes the big difference as far as getting the site indexed quickly and starting to generate a few bucks a day?

Thanks in advance.

yes.. by leveraging the article site, even your site don't have to get indexed :D

after your article get indexed, which is fast coz article site get spidered daily, the visitor will find your site in the article resource box, make sure that it has compelling and call to action words ;)

I will delete my previous post, coz it's my secret :)
Just to open your mind ;)

rento

I get the software at $57 :D
It's for keywordavalanche member only, they're all mad coz the software get public :p

Btw, you don't need this software if you have fast site creation system. Use any sitebuilder you like ;)

rembrandt said:
I was just wondering what sort of CTR's people were getting with these ad setups.

I have gotten around 12% on sites that are often dogs for CTR by putting a 336xWTF at the top of the content and at the bottom. On the sites that have content with better CTRs I can get up to 25%.

Status
Not open for further replies.