adsense making anyone some decent amount of money??

My adsense skills are so leet that I've made $1,337 every day for the past 2 years, that's how I'm doing.

Reactions: jorarulit
adsense-earnings.png

380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif
380451.gif

I went from 0-$95/day in 1.5 months.

Check out my journal (http://www.wickedfire.com/newbie-qu...lding-1-000-mfa-sites-sand-3.html#post1031192), I'm about to start my second one so that my daily income breaks $200/day on autopilot. It's def. possible to make a full time income with AS. Find niches, make website, make links.

Very risky to scale up, though, if you're doing it thru MNS farming..

or maybe I'm just too much of a pussy. :p

$5-10 on a good day FML...i am just starting out so...

just curious how everyone else is doing

I'll resist the urge to compare this thread to 90% of what's on Digital Point and say that $5-$10 a day for starters isn't bad. It's probably better than most will ever do with Adsense. You have to start somewhere and build from there. I never heard of anyone starting out and banking hundreds per day.

My advice. Don't chase the old "high paying keyword" niches. It's a waste of your time and you will lose interest, as the competition is not worth messing with.

Find niches & build quality sites with quality information that people want, but always leave them wanting a little more, so they click your ad's to find it.

With adsense, traffic is king. If you increase your traffic you WILL increase your earnings. It's nearly impossible not to. READ THIS SITE and you will learn good techniques to do this. Oh and congrats on jumping in there and doing something, & not just sitting on your ass thinking about it.

OP: Its all a matter of organic Traffic. It doesn't matter if you make money from Adsense or Adlolbrite.

I do over 2 million uniques a Month. over 50 developed sites. 1 site brings half the traffic. Other 10 sites bring the other other half... Sites that are not on Page one of SERP are not yet monetized just on general principles.... None of my sites do well with CPA unless I trick my users by filtering through another flog. Didn't feel right so Stopped. Hassle free Adsense, infolinks and some CPM

I do very very little automation. I am very conservative.
I outsource most of my service.

PS: I always Target big Niche... Very Big Niche 4-5 million searches with no corporate competition.. and just keep working

Reactions: wiredniko
OP: Its all a matter of organic Traffic. It doesn't matter if you make money from Adsense or Adlolbrite.

I do over 2 million uniques a Month. over 50 developed sites. 1 site brings half the traffic. Other 10 sites bring the other other half... Sites that are not on Page one of SERP are not yet monetized just on general principles.... None of my sites do well with CPA unless I trick my users by filtering through another flog. Didn't feel right so Stopped. Hassle free Adsense, infolinks and some CPM

I do very very little automation. I am very conservative.
I outsource most of my service.

PS: I always Target big Niche... Very Big Niche 4-5 million searches with no corporate competition.. and just keep working

Obviously I don't know how much you make, but it sounds like you've got your shit down. Isn't it nice to have passive income like that where you don't have to monitor every keyword and click all hours of the day to make sure you're ROI is in the black. I can't think of a better way to make money than to have sites on set & forget, while you work on the next batch.

Obviously I don't know how much you make, but it sounds like you've got your shit down. Isn't it nice to have passive income like that where you don't have to monitor every keyword and click all hours of the day to make sure you're ROI is in the black. I can't think of a better way to make money than to have sites on set & forget, while you work on the next batch.

Yep Its awesome... I haven't even quit my day job because I enjoy it too..

But its the fruit of all my hard work I have been doing for the past 5 years or so when I discovered blogging lol? Quit blogging and started creating SEO centric webpages pages instead :)

One the set and forget, what I have noticed is I always feel like spending more time on the best performing sites and I keep working on them..

I have so many 10 page sites that I don't even monitor. My excuse is that they are aging :) and my foundation for when I quit my day job lol.

PS: I actively run a few campaigns on facebook, but somehow I love building bigger sites than monitor campaigns.

I do run some campaigns on facebook for fan pages to my sites.. even though referral to my sites from fan pages are minimal

And I run adwords campaigns for some link building.. This has been the best use of adwords for me lol..
I do contract work, not AM or MFA sites. I sold off 99% of all my sites and communities. So yea, adsense is not my source of income.

Contract work for corporates?
This is something I am thinking of going into. Plus SEM/PPC management for small businesses.
I just don't have a concrete plan to do it in an organized way...
But that would have to be something If i went full time.