Adsense is going crazy on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude

I need a life
Jul 31, 2006
On one of my sites, adsense does not show up. I have 3 adblocks and 1 adblock is a 336x280 one that is incorporated into the text which shows up fine, but the two other ones(both 160x600) in the sidebar show up as nothing, but a solid blue color(which is their background color). the weird thing is when i add a "www." in front of my site in the url, the ads appear, but they are showing the kinds of ads that are totally irrelevant. I know there are more ads that can show because this niche is full of ads, but why arent they showing?

also make sure that you have enough keyword rich content on the page. If your content is good , try removing one of the ad blocks as there may not be enough advertisers advertising in your niche, which would cause them to remain blank.

BNWFinance said:
In the past 24 hours, I've been noticing bizarre behaviour on the AdSense login page. I have to refresh multiple times for the page to display the login form. Anyone else having AdSense issues?
nope, i use the adsense notifier firefox plugin, so i don't worry about login. :)

man, adsense is doing something to me...i think...my CTR is dropping too=( i'm losing money! literally! huff

Status
Not open for further replies.