adsense footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbroadbentshaw

Jun 6, 2007
people say not to use adsense on a large network of blogs. because it is a footprint.
i have been turning this question over in my mind, because it seems like a really dumb question.. but, i am prepared.. do your worst!
if you are not farming, just have a large network of (profitable) sites, which are using adsense as a secondary monetization strategy.. are you in danger of getting done/getting your adsense account banned?
i remember seeing MC (goog spam) scoff at a guy with 200+ domains, infering he must have been shady because of the sheer number of domains serving adsense ads.
i am talking more like 1000 sites.
but, with good content, not spun, informative and theoretically useful.. but targeting keywords, and themed that way, both in domain name and content.
so, basically, good sites, just a shitload of them. all under one adsense account.
will get banned? wont get banned?
any thoughts would be appreciated..

$50-$200 = new LLC = legit new adsense account

Why have all your footprints in one basket if you don't have to.

In general, adsense is more lenient to publishers that rake in the dollars and have been doing it for a long time. They even have a special brand of adsense ads that don't proclaim "ads by google" for premium publishers. This doesn't mean clear to do whatever, rather it's not a 1 strike and you're out policy.

1 month using adsense and there is click fraud suspicion .. GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.