Adsense doesn't record clicks since yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
So, since yesterday, I have had no clicks at all on my ads, according to adsense! But, adlogger says that I should have had 9 clicks, 4 yesterday, 5 today. I'm getting impressions as usual.
If I check advanced reports and view this whole month, I can see 1 click for today. If I watch only today, I can not see any clicks, neither on the overview tab nor the advanced reports. Yesterday shows 0 clicks all over.

I have been having trouble with the service in general the last days.
Not able to reach the page, etc...

::emp::

they did an update last weekend, maybe it has something to do with it

offtopic, but they added a new ad format (small square)

Maybe you get so few impressoins and clicks its a moot point. Get some more impressions and don't bother emailing AdSense saking about your 5 clicks, it'll make them mad. If they are missing 100 clicks, then ask.

Maybe you get so few impressoins and clicks its a moot point. Get some more impressions and don't bother emailing AdSense saking about your 5 clicks, it'll make them mad. If they are missing 100 clicks, then ask.
make them mad? who the fuck cares

So, since yesterday, I have had no clicks at all on my ads, according to adsense! But, adlogger says that I should have had 9 clicks, 4 yesterday, 5 today. I'm getting impressions as usual.
If I check advanced reports and view this whole month, I can see 1 click for today. If I watch only today, I can not see any clicks, neither on the overview tab nor the advanced reports. Yesterday shows 0 clicks all over.
hmm, i have the same weirdness, i got 170 impressions today, and no clicks yet, but my ctr is usually around a random number between 2-5 % ;x

edit: they are there now wohoo:p

Ok, I have gotten my today's clicks now, google is just slow as always, (havent got yesterday's clicks though), 3 of 5 clicks was reported by google today, had 3 unique visitors that clicked, 2 visitors clicked twice. Why do google do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.