Adsense CPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple

Dec 16, 2006
hghzonecenter.com
I have AdSense on a music site, but dam, its only getting me like 6 cents per click. Is there anyway i can make AdSense display higher paying ads.

yep, work the words "mortgage" and "loans" into your website 10 times each.. your cpc will skyrocket
(and you will get banned)

but seriously.. the ads displayed depend on the text on your site.. so do some research for highpaying keywords in your niche and work them into your text.. in <h1>, <strong> <title> etc. tags preferably..

Are you running ring tone, ipod, and so on affiliate programs on the site? if not, start.

Also look at the free stuff give away. Zip submits for free ipods and game systems might work good.

yep, work the words "mortgage" and "loans" into your website 10 times each.. your cpc will skyrocket
(and you will get banned)

but seriously.. the ads displayed depend on the text on your site.. so do some research for highpaying keywords in your niche and work them into your text.. in <h1>, <strong> <title> etc. tags preferably..

yea good tips. Dont use the mortgage tag cause you will get banned.

Keep working harder then they may contact you and activate a tag that allows you to include keywords in your adsense codes.

google_hints = "insert, keywords, etc";

make sure you don't have too many ads- remember the ads in a third ad block will pay less than the 1st adblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.