Adsense banned domain, ok for PBN?

neptuncpt

Aug 4, 2013
Came across a pretty powerful domain DA 50 / PA 45 really good backlink profile, but it's adsense banned, can I use this domain as a PBN?

Cheers and fast rankings to you all <3

If it shows up first for a domain name search in google, without "site:", and looks completely suspicion free in Majestic and on archive.org, then you're probably fine.

But there's a good chance it doesn't, if it's adsense banned.

Why risk it. Avoid it. No point to waste your time and energy in to it if you can get some other domain easily.

If it shows up first for a domain name search in google, without "site:", and looks completely suspicion free in Majestic and on archive.org, then you're probably fine.

But there's a good chance it doesn't, if it's adsense banned.

It does show up in google search without the "site:" search, backlink portfolio is amazing, majestic good, archive.org same site over 10 years.

Why risk it. Avoid it. No point to waste your time and energy in to it if you can get some other domain easily.

Yea, that's what I was thinking at some point as well, sucks that it has such amazing stats..

Why not. You use PBN for other site support, not for Adsense.

That's true, but I'm worried it can send some bad signals, not sure I have no clue that's why I'm asking for tips.