Adscaptcha - Friend or Foe?

CimmerianSage

Life is a case study
Dec 28, 2011
Vegas
I was curious if anyone on here has any experience with Adscaptcha?
Ads Captcha
It mixes captcha's and ads to monetize typical site security.

I came up with an interesting business model to implement them, asked them a few questions, was replied to within 24hrs and played around with the tools to see how they worked. My projects are in pending still but then I noticed this article while looking around to see others testimonials:

Gangster Nation Blog: AdsCaptcha Review: A scam or do they just not care for their customers?

To those who don't want to read it, it's basically a site adding Adscaptcha, responding to their questions diligently before the plugin went live, they started making about $25 a day and soon before the payout, they suddenly start making $0.25 a day and get zero responses from any customer support and basically ignore them.

Considering my business model would be heavily dependent on this system, I'm obviously nervous and skeptical to use this. Being the article was written on 1-18-2012.

If you do have any experience with them, I'd like to know what it was or if anyone knows any sites that are similar to them that I could use, I would be appreciative of that too.

Thanks WF.

Edit: Or if anyone has any experience with SolveMedia, share it here as well. Thank you!

Last edited:

I know they are more annoying to bot (haven't dealt with Ads Captcha before, but I have had to bot sites using SolveMedia a bunch).