Adcenter Tracking Issues

Comfis

Nov 15, 2008
Hello guys!

I try to use the adcenter pixel for conversion tracking but it seems that it doesn't work at all (zero conversions while i had more than 60 leads).

I read in a past thread (that can't be discussed because it is older than 130 days) that the old adcenter pixel works great..! How can i find it? Is it still available?

Please give me your lights!

I had the same problem a couple of months ago. I recently had a conversation with my new rep at Microsoft/Yahoo and was told how to fix this. Between the time I had the problem and the time I was told of the fix, I had shut down that campaign. I have not tested this, so please let me know if it helps:

I was using the pixel from inside of the campaign I wanted to track. I clicked on the campaign, then the campaign settings, and the Track Conversions pixel is in the top right.

I was told to try using the account pixel. You can set this up by going to Tools > Campaign Analytics > Goals

If you try this, let me know if it works.

With the yahoo merge they put in a new pixel its completely fucked up. The old one works perfect (I lost the code). Some days the new one will track, some not, its pretty random.