Acceptable time-frame for free to paid conversion ratios on dating offers?

BHHustle

May 14, 2010
I have been testing some new dating offers recently. How long do YOU wait until you know it is good or not due to the fact that the free to paid conversions are usually delayed? Personally I have seen 90% of those that will convert do so within a week across several different sites. Is a week too long? Should the bulk of conversions happen much sooner than a week? I have heard of instances where it is usually 4-5 days but not always.

I am a newbie in normal affiliate stuff but I worked on dating for about a year.

It takes about 4-5 days. Usually if a person does not convert within a week he won't.

Usually what happens is they get in free. They look around...they try to message or whatever and hit a stumbling block.

Two things will happen. They register or close the window. The whole process takes about 4-5 days.

The only time this does not work that way is places where you can do 90% of the things everyone else can. At that point they will convert much later because they will make friends...reach things like 5 messages per day cap and then upgrade. I suggest you stay away from those kind of offers because its takes too long and it seems the longer a user takes to do something the less likely he is to take action.

No action, no sales.