Acaiberry Domains/Site wanted ($XXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked1234

Dec 22, 2007
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi

I am looking for acai berry domains that must contain the word acai. The domains must be at least a year old, and appear on google with some inbound links. PM me with your URL, price, and aim/msn if possible.

Offering $XXX

I got 20 that I park in parked.com I'll sell it for 3 years income. Interested?

Not much. 1 domain get $5 per month, so it'll be like $180 that sort of thing.

If this work, I'll buy more domains, park it at parked.com and after 6 months sell it to you again. If domains stay on my hand, my creativity tend to destroy it.

Hell, I got 600 traffic domains. Some got 300 visitors per day. I'd like to sell them all and be willing to pay commission for brokers. Interested?

I'm sorry Joshua, but do you honestly think, that anyone would want to wire $300 to a complete stranger with 2 itraders, for a website?

Okay, since this guy thinks he can talk shit now... On MSN, this guy is non-existent. Not only will he waste your time for an hour at a time with his 10 minute interval messages... he also manages to talk like this "so i waz thinkin that ur site is nice". He was pretty much begging for the site, and for someone like me who HAS spent thousands (in this forum alone), regardless of what my itrader shows, this throws a red flag. All he wanted was my paypal address to send the money.

I asked for his address and phone number for security of the paypal payment... he wouldn't do such a thing, and started talking about how he could fake the address... and blah blah blah.

Fine, I say, Wire it to me... nope, too much work for him.

To sum it up, i packed up and left. This kid, 18 year old kid, is a joke. He would be a bit better off on DP.

Yup looks like just a tire kicker.

I've got 3 I want to unload if anyone else is interested. 2 just expired so move quick (i can still renew), all 3 just over a year old.

^I take that back. Just had a smooth transaction with him for 2 domains. Apparently I was just forgotten about so it's all good =)

Thanks for the smooth transaction, m0rtal. I'm glad someone knows how to do business.

@070707

Do you think anyone would want to do business with you when you have that childish attitude?

Blocking me won't solve anything, and I wouldn't want that $300 POS even if it was given to me.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.