a4uexpo london anyone going?

vinnythejinny

Mar 5, 2008
First up apologies for not coming for ad tech london. My visa came 2 days late :-( had to cancel everything.

Now since i got the visa, I was wondering if a4uexpo-london is worth visiting? anyone coming?

losers. It's a pathetic jamboree for affiliate network 'execs' and newbies desperate to 'find out the secrets of making a trillion online'. It's run by that fat wanker 'Matt wood' (or 'Twat Wood') as everyone calls him.

You go to the 'arsehole4u expo', you're a fucktard with money to waste.

jeezuz. we get asked this every fucking year.

you wanna know what it's gonna be like, go have a look at Twat Wood's craphole of a forum. Or his useless excuse for a seo company (tagline 'Existem is Useless')

losers. It's a pathetic jamboree for affiliate network 'execs' and newbies desperate to 'find out the secrets of making a trillion online'. It's run by that fat wanker 'Matt wood' (or 'Twat Wood') as everyone calls him.

you wanna know what it's gonna be like, go have a look at Twat Wood's craphole of a forum. Or his useless excuse for a seo company (tagline 'Existem is Useless')
Pipe down. If you don't have £95 to waste on a conference to form your own judgment, you're probably in the wrong business.

The A4U forum is one of the few worth checking out from what I've seen. Some helpful information over there and a lot less dicks.

I would trust Finch to feed my cats if I was away for a weekend. He knows this is real trust.

issues.