A retarded thought about health insurance

HerbalGerbil

May 11, 2009
Okay since I've been an advertiser for a little while now, I've learned the ins and outs about credit card processing. I also know the risk associated with billing people monthly and dealing with chargebacks.

So, as some of you might now, healthcare companies have been fucking people over by denying claims that are part of their policies. Many have gone bankrupt because they're forced to pay the bills that the health insurance companies were supposed to pay.

Well, if this happens to you, and you pay your health insurance bill monthly with a credit card, just chargeback. If this happens enough, and trust me, the # of people getting fucked by health insurance companies is skyrocketing, the companies will be fucked and won't be able to receive payments anymore via credit card, thus a huge blow to their operations.

Okay since I've been an advertiser for a little while now, I've learned the ins and outs about credit card processing. I also know the risk associated with billing people monthly and dealing with chargebacks.

So, as some of you might now, healthcare companies have been fucking people over by denying claims that are part of their policies. Many have gone bankrupt because they're forced to pay the bills that the health insurance companies were supposed to pay.

Well, if this happens to you, and you pay your health insurance bill monthly with a credit card, just chargeback. If this happens enough, and trust me, the # of people getting fucked by health insurance companies is skyrocketing, the companies will be fucked and won't be able to receive payments anymore via credit card, thus a huge blow to their operations.
This is a clever idea, but I think the insurance companies mostly don't take credit cards. Am I right?

i doubt Obama's plan will work but the fact is health care in this country is a joke and it is fucked.

Blue Cross (at least in Michigan) won't accept credit cards.
If you call their support line with a billing problem, you're only allowed to (with approval from a supervisor) use one (manually entered) once every 6 months.