a question to AdultDriendFinder affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulvagabond

Mar 28, 2007
Hi folks!

Sorry for the mistake in the header of the post (should be AdultFriendFinder)

I've been a passive affiliate with Aff for a while and spend more money than have earned.
Now I have created a website that gives a short guidance to those who can't score dating online.

No my question is, hence I'm letting people know that the membership there isn't free and moreover encouraging them to signup to the premium services,
I presume that the quality of the clicks to Aff should be highly potential.
What is the best program to go for with Aff in this case (say I get 5 paid memberships out of 10 signsup)? They have a choice there of 3 programs but I can't fully understand the advantages of each.
How do I check if any of my signsup were converted to paid once?
I've browsed all thought their statistics and can not find this information.
Any help will be appreciated!
:bowdown:

I believe they have 3 programs,

pay per click, pay per signup and 50% rev share.

If your traffic is highly targeted, i definitely wouldn't do pay per click.

I'd go with pay per signup or the rev share.

Maybe try the rev share first and see how long people are keeping their memberships? if they cancel right away then switch to pay per signup.

Cheers mate!
I'll probably try to split the traffic in between the pay per signup and the rev share, to see which one is more efficient!
Any tips on attracting females to sign up?!

PM me your account ID and I'll be happy to look at your stats internally.

I'm recommending people to consider the $80 per sale special in May. When this is not in effect the rev share is the way to go.

Also, optimizing your banners/landing pages will convert into more $$ for you long term.

PM me your account ID and I'll be happy to look at your stats internally.

I'm recommending people to consider the $80 per sale special in May. When this is not in effect the rev share is the way to go.

Also, optimizing your banners/landing pages will convert into more $$ for you long term.

Thank you ffblueocean,
It was awesome to relate directly to the person in charge of Aff affiliates.
Hope to utilize your suggestions and take advantage of your special May offer.

I started off with Adult Friend Finder on their PPC scale and was earning a good amount. They then told me my traffic wasn't converting well enough and that they were going to switch me to revenue share. Initially I was kinda upset as I took a $800 cut that pay period, But now I am 100% satisfied with the change. I have now been making about 2k per month on revenue share which is better than I was doing with PPC. So I would suggest either taking the $80/signup for the promo, Or revenue share. I personally wouldn't even consider PPC anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.